Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Definitely not a young man anymore

So today was "Banner Day" for our Battalion. It was fun. I played two softball games and we won the first one but lost the second game in the bottom of the last inning with two outs. It was a close game. I played left field. As most of you know I have a bad right knee. I told Tiffany I was playing and she just shook her head at me. I guess turning 40 is the last straw, but boys will be boys!!

I did really well. Three doubles, a homerun and two walks. So this 40 yr old still has it. HAHA Even though I did come home and take some Ibuprofen. HAHA I feel better but I will be sore tomorrow. Jessica also mentioned to me I got a little red from the sun. No matter what I had a great time.

So yesterday I got a great a computer since mine died last Friday night. It was nice to have access to email and be able to work. I found out that I have a Hail/Farewell with 125 BSB on Thursday. It will be good to finish up with my old unit. I did really enjoy my time there, just didn't do a lot of Intelligence work which frustrated me.

Until tomorrow,

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment